- Anger Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Self Confidence
- Personal & Professional Growth
Janet is an internationally known speaker and award-winning author who is recognized as a leading authority in the field of anger management and conflict resolution. Her warmth, sincerity, knowledge, and humor flavored with personal stories of trauma to triumph, evokes a profound awareness in her audiences.
An internationally known speaker and award winning author, Janet Pfeiffer continues to be one of today’s most highly sought after seminar leaders. Her warmth, sincerity, knowledge, and humor flavored with personal stories of trauma to triumph, evokes a profound awareness in her audience that her words are directed at each individual personally, enabling them to develop a more positive response to life.
As one of the nation’s leading authorities in the field of anger management and conflict resolution, Janet serves as a consultant to such companies as the U.S. Postal Service, Hoffmann-La Roche, Rutgers University, Carnival Cruise Lines, and more. She is a registered provider for the New Jersey Education Association and works extensively in schools throughout New Jersey. Additionally, she is also a board member for the World Addiction Foundation and is employed as a counselor and program director at a battered woman’s shelter and day care center.
Janet has spoken at the United Nations, Notre Dame University (for the NACSDC National Conference), has served as committee member and keynote speaker for the YWCA National Week Without Violence Campaign, and is a member of the National Police Suicide Foundation. She has co-hosted her own radio talk show and has been a contributing write to Living Solo Magazine. She is also a member of NJAWBO, Refresh and Renew, and A Vision in Motion Speaker’s Bureau.
As a personal coach and private consultant, Janet is a frequent guest on radio and TV and has been highlighted by NBC News. She has been nominated for many prestigious awards including the Russ Berrie “Make a Difference Award”, and has been presented with SOS “Positive Life Force” and “AOH” awards. She has achieved recognition as an award winning author, photographer, and race walker. (1994/1995 NJ Gold Medalist; 1994/1995 National Gold, Silver and Bronze Medalist in marathon competition), and is also listed in the “Who’s Who in Authors.”
In 2001, Janet founded “Reunion of Hearts”; Reconciling and Reconnecting Estranged Families”, the nation’s first non-profit support group of its kind, dedicated to the emotional healing and reuniting of estranged family members.
Janet offers programs especially designed for elementary schools, high schools, colleges, PTA/PTO associations, and other educational organizations. A winning combination of profound awareness of the self (feelings, talents, fears, dreams and passions) coupled with provocative skills for extraordinary accomplishments equals SUCCESS, SUCCESS, SUCCESS! Students, teachers, administrators and parents can acquire greater knowledge of the subject matter, overcome any obstacles to realizing their potential, and exceed their highest expectations.
Programs for Schools & Educational Institutions
- All About Anger -A comprehensive, profound and innovative new approach to Anger Management.
- Freedom From Fighting -Discover critical skills and creative strategies for successful conflict resolution.
- ABC: The Anti-Bullying Campaign -A compelling approach to the issues of bullying and victimization.
- The C-Factor – Raising Confident, Capable, Compassionate & Caring Kids – Essential lessons, values and skills.
- Starving for Perfection -Learn to Recognize and Overcome Eating Disorders – Anorexia and Bulimia.
- Did You Hear About…? -Everything You Need to Know About Rumors and Gossip.
- When You Wish Upon a Star -Fulfill Your Dreams: How to Achieve (or Become) Everything You Want!
- Are You Absolutely Positive? -How to develop your “Negatives” into “Positives” for a new attitude and approach to life.
- How The Diamond Got It’s Glitter -A creative and light-hearted approach to Stress Management For Teens and Teachers.
- Drive to Survive -The Frightening Truth about Road Rage and Aggressive Driving.
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall -Build Self-Esteem, Self-Confidence, and Self-Image!
- Dealing With REALLY Difficult People -Learn key strategies to diffuse and smooth the Rough, Tough and Gruff.
- Tag – You’re “IT!” -Becoming an Independent Thinker and Profound Decision Maker.
- To Thine Own Self Be True -A Soul-Searching Journey of Introspection and Self-
“Janet Pfeiffer is one of the most powerful speakers of our time. Her programs are packed full of amazing information and simple practical skills to create dramatic change in your life.” — Kim W., Florida
“Spend one evening with Janet and your life will never be the same!!” –Joseph S., New Jersey
“Refreshing! Insightful! Powerful! Better than Dr. Phil!!” — Kathy P., Hoffman LaRoche
“We really enjoyed your presentation on anger management at our recent conference. The feedback from our counselors was extremely positive! Everyone looks forward to seeing you again at our next program in October.” — Bill Reilly, EAP Counselor, US Postal Service
“Do not miss the opportunity to experience Janet Pfeiffer at her best! She is an incredible speaker who will have you laughing, crying, and searching your soul for the keys to living an extraordinary life!” –Richard W., Indiana
“Kudos for a terrific, upbeat presentation on “Charting Your Career Course For Prosperity”! Everyone at Work Talk agrees that you’ll have to return soon and share more of your expertise, insights and suggestions.” — Marion Karpen, Pres., CEO, Founder, Work Talk
“Janet’s humor, warmth, and down-to-earth approach make it so easy to connect with her. She has lived what she teaches and is an inspiration to all.” — Darleen K., Pennsylvania
“If you want a remarkable life, go to a remarkable source, Janet Pfeiffer. She is AWESOME!” — John D., New York
“Thanks for an excellent workshop on anger management and conflict resolution! Everyone commented that it was the best program we’ve ever had. Look forward to working with you again in the near future.” — Leo DiFanzo, Marketing Manager, Insurance Restoration Specialists, Inc.